Friday, May 2, 2008

GRADUATION DAY

My little girl graduated from college today! It was a long road, but she kept with it. I've been to several graduations and this one was about as different as they come. Instead of marching in to the boring "Pomp and Circumstance", they had a group playing exciting African music. The group marched to the sound of bongo drums and chants and dancers in colorful African tutus. It was great! All week long Staci has been saying over and over, "I'm free, I'm free!"


CONGRATULATIONS STACI !!








4 comments:

Tina McKinnon said...

Hey! Wow! When did you make this blog? It's great! I'm honored to be the first to comment!!

Congrats to Staci! So glad she did it and that it's finally over!

Anxious to see all of you in June! Should be fun!
xoxox

Karen said...

I'm jealous! I'm jealous! Good job Staci.

Welcome to blogspot!

Becky said...

Hi Mom...so now you've moved here! I'm sticking with Spaces. I love it...but no one else seems to!
Keep posting!

Lisa said...

YIPPEE...AND YEAH FOR STACI! We've been cheering her on at work. Just ask her about her cubie tomorrow....